With a mission to create value in hospitality through ground-up construction and redevelopment of existing hotels, Hotel Development Partners (HDP) successfully represents top hospitality brands like Hilton, Marriott, and Choice Hotels for private investors. After the construction and redevelopment of 1,467 hotel rooms in Funds I and II, HDP began Fund III with the ground up development of the Residence Inn by Marriott Jacksonville at Mayo Clinic and is now closed for additional investment. HDP has several projects in various stages of control and underwriting creating opportunities for future investments.
FUND I - CLOSED
The HDP Investment Fund I, LLC portfolio includes 12 hotels with 1,225 rooms in Atlanta, Charleston, SC and Miami Beach. This includes 10 Marriott branded select service hotels, one by Hilton and one by Choice. The Residence Inn Miami Beach / Surfside and Hampton Inn & Suites Sterling Pointe were ground up construction projects.
Fund I Portfolio Includes:
- Fairfield Inn & Suites (Marriott) Charleston Airport/Convention Ctr Charleston, SC
- Residence Inn (Marriott) Miami Beach/Surfside Surfside, FL
- Hampton Inn & Suites (Marriott) Atlanta Perimeter Dunwoody Atlanta, GA
- Residence Inn (Marriott) Charleston North/Ashley Phosphate North Charleston, SC
- Fairfield Inn & Suites (Marriott) Charleston North/Ashley Phosphate North Charleston, SC
- Sleep Inn (Choice Hotels) North Charleston North Charleston, SC
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Atlanta (Marriott) Alpharetta Alpharetta, GA
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Atlanta (Marriott) Buckhead Buckhead, GA
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Atlanta (Marriott) Perimeter Center Atlanta, GA
- SpringHill Suites Atlanta (Marriott) Alpharetta Milton, GA
- TownePlace Suites Atlanta (Marriott) Alpharetta Alpharetta, GA
- TownePlace Suites Atlanta (Marriott) Kennesaw Kennesaw, GA
FUND II - CLOSED
HDP Investment Fund II, LLC includes two ground up constructed hotels; the 127-room Residence Inn Atlanta Perimeter Dunwoody and the 115-room Courtyard Alpharetta. The Residence Inn opened September 3, 2017 and includes two retail out parcels. The Courtyard broke ground in October 2017 and opened in January of 2019.
Fund II Portfolio Includes:
- Residence Inn (Marriott) in Atlanta/Perimeter, Georgia
- Courtyard by Marriott in Alpharetta, Georgia